Front page Image:
At Columbia Church Maryland - estimated date: July 1980
STANDING: John Oxley (Lic.), Elva Lowery, Sam Bryant, Clyde Shelton, James Compton, Jimmy McIntyre, Roy McIntyre.
KNEELING: William Blair, James Bartlebaugh, Norman Troy Edwards
We invite you to visit a Primitive Baptist Church in your area, where prayers, congregational hymn singing and sound Biblical preaching according to the New Testament pattern can be heard and experienced. Primitive Baptist are strongly committed to the doctrine of God’s sovereign electing grace to ruined sinners through the redemptive work of Jesus Christ and the application of that work by the Holy Spirit. We are committed to our churches and seek to follow New Testament practice.
10-Main Points On What Most Primitive Baptists Believe:
1. Total Depravity of Man
2. Unconditional Election of God
3. Limited Atonement or Particular Redemption
4. Irresistible Grace or Effectual Calling
5. Preservation of the Saints or Eternal Security
6. Regeneration by the Holy Spirit, Conversion through Gospel Means.
7. Church Offices: Elders and Deacons
8. Church Ordinances: Baptism & The Lord’s Supper
9. Preaching the Gospel, by God-called men as directed by God's Spirit unto obedience of the faith.
10. View of Eschatology: A-millennialism
For a more comprehensive view or have questions about Primitive Baptists please visit www.pb.org.